I’ll let you in on a secret. My own secret, actually. I’ve long wanted to have my own car. It started when I was a kid, just after I learned to ride in a bicycle. I’m now a few years before reaching the big 3-0 and yet, I think I’m still several miles away from getting my own car. I’m afraid of car loans. I feel it will just rob me money, and big amounts at that. Getting my own car is one of my goals which I think can be realized with a right attitude, hard work and a good set of money making skills.
Even if I think I cannot afford to buy a car at this point in my life, I never let myself sulk in one corner. I regularly update myself with the new car releases in the international market, especially the ones from Japan, the United States and Europe. I search for new cars online and occasionally read a smart car review to gain new ideas on anything car-related. The most recent reviews I read were those of Saturn Aura and Honda Clarity. They were equally impressive cars.
At present, the car dreamer in me is eyeing the 2009 Nissan Altima. I read a Nissan Altima review last week and fell in love with its strong styling cues and practical interior. It has airy cabin and is spacious enough for a family of five, its standard seating capacity. Also, aside from its sleek and shiny exterior, it has a powerful 3.5-liter V6 engine. Prices for 2009 Nissan Altima range from $19,900 to $29,380 depending on trim varieties. Now if only I had the money to buy my own car today, I’ll definitely choose this baby. After all, it has most, if not all, of the things I want in my dream car.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Even if I think I cannot afford to buy a car at this point in my life, I never let myself sulk in one corner. I regularly update myself with the new car releases in the international market, especially the ones from Japan, the United States and Europe. I search for new cars online and occasionally read a smart car review to gain new ideas on anything car-related. The most recent reviews I read were those of Saturn Aura and Honda Clarity. They were equally impressive cars.
At present, the car dreamer in me is eyeing the 2009 Nissan Altima. I read a Nissan Altima review last week and fell in love with its strong styling cues and practical interior. It has airy cabin and is spacious enough for a family of five, its standard seating capacity. Also, aside from its sleek and shiny exterior, it has a powerful 3.5-liter V6 engine. Prices for 2009 Nissan Altima range from $19,900 to $29,380 depending on trim varieties. Now if only I had the money to buy my own car today, I’ll definitely choose this baby. After all, it has most, if not all, of the things I want in my dream car.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 22 July 2009
at Wednesday, July 22, 2009
and is filed under
2009 Nissan Altima Reviews and Specifications,
Dream Car,
Honda Clarity,
New Cars,
Personal Secrets,
Saturn Aura,
Smart Cars
.




