Due to the continuous heavy rains outside, I missed my appointment with the dentist this afternoon. I will have to wait until next Sunday for my braces adjustment because of that. To make up for the wasted time, and for me not to feel unproductive, I finished several blog posts (backlog posts rather!) and the two evaluation reports for my other part-time job.
While I love sleeping so much, I hate to be idle and doing nothing. I always want something to use my brain on. Or at least something that would make my body move. But that excludes household chores, because you really can't rely on me when it comes to those things. I find them boring and they give me body aches. As in. That's why a lot of mothers (the mothers of my playmates!) back in the province thought I was a lazy daughter. Because I seldom moved my ass when it was time to clean the house, wash the dishes and the likes. But my mom understood me better than anyone. She knew I was never lazy. I was just into "more productive stuff."
As much as possible, I want to be productive but in more exciting ways, especially under bad weather conditions when sleeping becomes very tempting and pigging out becomes the greatest pasttime there is. At times like this, I just keep myself busy finishing backlog projects at home, brainstorming on something important, completing office reports saved in my laptop and yeah, getting online to blog and try to make money.
How about you, how do you make yourself productive under bad weather conditions?
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
While I love sleeping so much, I hate to be idle and doing nothing. I always want something to use my brain on. Or at least something that would make my body move. But that excludes household chores, because you really can't rely on me when it comes to those things. I find them boring and they give me body aches. As in. That's why a lot of mothers (the mothers of my playmates!) back in the province thought I was a lazy daughter. Because I seldom moved my ass when it was time to clean the house, wash the dishes and the likes. But my mom understood me better than anyone. She knew I was never lazy. I was just into "more productive stuff."
As much as possible, I want to be productive but in more exciting ways, especially under bad weather conditions when sleeping becomes very tempting and pigging out becomes the greatest pasttime there is. At times like this, I just keep myself busy finishing backlog projects at home, brainstorming on something important, completing office reports saved in my laptop and yeah, getting online to blog and try to make money.
How about you, how do you make yourself productive under bad weather conditions?
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 26 July 2009
at Sunday, July 26, 2009
and is filed under
Bad Weather,
Bad Weather Conditions,
Personal Reflections,
Productive Activities,
Productivity
.




