I don't know where I would be now if you're not there. I guess I better stop wondering and instead, just thank you for all that you've done for me and my siblings. You are still the best dad in the whole wide world. Ever. I may not be as demonstrative of my love, respect and admiration for you as when I was a kid, but believe me when I tell you that I owe everything to you and mom. Thanks for always being there for us. Thanks for keeping this family intact all these years. Really, we cannot ask for more.
I cannot wait to return the favor of giving you the easy life that you and mom rightfully deserve. I hope you can wait. Continue living and don't stop having faith in your children, in your family. We are so proud to be your children.We really do.
Happy Father's Day, Daddy! We love you!
Also, Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in the world! :)
I cannot wait to return the favor of giving you the easy life that you and mom rightfully deserve. I hope you can wait. Continue living and don't stop having faith in your children, in your family. We are so proud to be your children.We really do.
Happy Father's Day, Daddy! We love you!
Also, Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in the world! :)
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 21 June 2009
at Sunday, June 21, 2009
and is filed under
Family Life,
Father's Day Greetings,
Fathers,
Occasions
.




