Update: Read all about my 2009 Summer Adventures by clicking HERE.

It's summer. Finally. Last year's summer was a blast for me. I saw Manila Ocean Park for the first time (a day after its official launch), revisited Baguio City, explored Amadeo, Cavite, experienced San Fabian, Pangasinan, trekked to San Antonio and Capones Island, Zambales, went to Bohol, Cebu & Negros Oriental, traveled South Luzon to as far as Del Gallego and Sta. Rita Island, Camarines Sur and attended several blogger events.

Photobucket

summer starts now...harhar

This time, I want to double the fun and adventure. I'll be documenting my summer adventures through blog posts, videos and lots of photos. With Hardy (my ever-dependable Compaq notebook), Flinch (my sturdy Canon 1000D) and Wish (my Sony Ericsson walkman phone) at my disposal, I know it's going to be fun.

Join me as I enjoy summer in the touristy Philippines. :)

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 04 March 2009 at Wednesday, March 04, 2009 and is filed under , , .

5 comments

Anonymous  

Excited na ako sa mga lugar na pupuntahan natin.....

March 8, 2009 at 2:21 PM
Anonymous  

nakakatuwa naman nalilibot mo talaga ang Pilipinas. :) Naku ako kahit gusto ko kulang sa oras. :)

Have fun! Will look forward to your future pics and posts!

March 8, 2009 at 6:47 PM
Anonymous  

hehe... ang cute ng pix!

indeed, it's getting hot in the P.I. !:)

March 8, 2009 at 7:14 PM

wow sis! ang dami naman! nainggit tuloy ako!

March 8, 2009 at 7:20 PM

@e71fanatic: me too.haha.

@Call Center Gal: hehe, take time to unwind. super busy talaga ang call center life, ano? sure, will write as much blog posts with photos as i can. :)

@trx: thanks pow. yep, it's super hot nowadays.

@saem: hehe, travel lang ng travel hangga't bata pa tayo at single.hehe. :)

March 9, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails