The past weeks saw me going on out-of-town trips (as part of my 2009 Summer Adventure Series)and playing "physical" sports (badminton and air soft). Now, I can feel my body is asking for some rejuvenation to make up for the lost positive energies. I cannot think of any other place to relax than at Blue Water Day Spa. The last branch I visited was Capitol Hills and I found myself in awe after having a brief tour of the place.

Personally speaking, I am amazed with the private rooms at Blue Water Day Spa. They really speak of privacy with their hotel-like interiors and amenities. They have their own rest rooms and shower areas, mind you. I can imagine myself treated like royalty to a full body massage there (preferably Swedish). The experience is made sweeter and more relaxing with the thought that outside, the field of greens (providing a wide platform for golf) sway and play with the wind. Just perfect.

Photobucket


Photobucket

One more thing I like about the Capitol Hills Branch is its accessibility. Even if you live in the northernmost or the southernmost part of Metro Manila, you are sure to find your way there. See the map below to believe.

Photobucket


BlueWater Day Spa Capitol Hills Branch
Capitol GreenStreet Commercial Center
Capitol Hills Golf Annex Building
Capitol Hills Drive, Old Balara
Quezon City
+63 (2) 4730455, 9524829, 4350114

Now, if only I'd win this contest, I could see my imaginings come to life. :)

Photo Credits: http://iendorser.com

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 30 March 2009 at Monday, March 30, 2009 and is filed under , , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails