Who could ever forget the movie Unfaithful starring Richard Gere and Diane Lane? I was in college when the movie was shown here and got so emotionally attached to it. The movie was riveting and utterly beautiful. It was a tale of love, betrayal and hope, three elements that can unleash thousands of emotions. It was one of my favorite Holywood movies of all time. I can never forget it.

nir

Now, why am I sharing this to you? It's because they'll be back in each other's arms again, in a new movie that is. I'm talking about the movie "Nights in Rodanthe" which is top-billed by the two. This romantic-drama is based on Nicholas Sparks' best-selling novel of the same title. I haven't seen the book (yet) so the plot quite intrigues me. As I understood it, two restless souls cross paths and fall in love with each other, a romance that will change their lives forever.

The chemistry of the Gere-Lane tandem is proven. I have a feeling this one will be a hit. I can't wait for this movie to be shown in the Philippines this October. I am so watching.

Let me know what you guys think.

Get the complete information (e.g. cast, trailer, photos, downloads, production notes, etc.) about the movie "Nights in Rodanthe" here.

Photo Credit: http://nightsinrodanthe.warnerbros.com

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 06 September 2008 at Saturday, September 06, 2008 and is filed under , , , .

13 comments

I'll gonna watch this for sure...

Kaso wala pa akong kasama... Naghahanap pa!

September 6, 2008 at 5:29 PM
Anonymous  

It's Diane LANE , and NOT Diane Keaton.

I wanna see this film for Diane Lane. She is sooooo cool!

September 6, 2008 at 6:26 PM

@lionhert: me, too.hehe.wow ha, so looking ka pala ngayon?hmmm...

@anonymous: yep, definitely not keaton.i agree with you, lane's cool and i find her hot even at that age.

September 6, 2008 at 10:39 PM
Anonymous  

I spent quite a few nights in Rodanthe, but never knew it was a film.

PS: You must be a wonderful person to do all that you do.

September 7, 2008 at 4:39 PM
Anonymous  

I've seen Unfaithful and I really liked it.

Well, you know, being a guy and all.

LOL!

: )

Have a great week.

September 8, 2008 at 5:19 AM

@robin: Wow, you did! Was it a lovely place?

P.S. I believe we are all inherently wonderful, one way or another.i'm just fortunate God has given me strength and devotion to care about my family and do all the things that I do today.

Thanks for leaving a comment Sir and welcome to my blog! :)

September 8, 2008 at 8:10 AM

@robin: Wow, you did! Was it a lovely place?

P.S. I believe we are all inherently wonderful, one way or another.i'm just fortunate God has given me strength and devotion to care about my family and do all the things that I do today.

Thanks for leaving a comment Sir and welcome to my blog! :)

@pinoycopywriter: haha.and who's side were you (between the two guys)? hmmm... :)

September 8, 2008 at 8:12 AM

can't wait to see this film.. thanks for this info! :) btw, you got an award! :)

September 8, 2008 at 11:48 AM

@dylan: me too! thanks dylan for the award! yay! :)

September 8, 2008 at 12:38 PM

can't wait to see this flick either!
always love stuff that Gere is in.

won't be a dry seat in the house, I can assure you!

September 9, 2008 at 9:02 AM

@ceez: correct! me too.

P.S. welcome to my blog! :)

September 12, 2008 at 8:33 AM
Anonymous  

Diane Lane, SHE'S SO HOT!!! I love the movie unfaithful I'm sure I'm gonna like this too with Richard Gere...Panalo! :)

September 13, 2008 at 9:36 AM

@jetty: agree, she's really hot! awww! :)

September 15, 2008 at 9:39 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails