It's Final! Ryan Agoncillo is Pinoy Fear Factor's Host!  

Posted by edelweiza in , ,

It's final, Ryan Agoncillo has bagged the coveted hosting job for the Philippine edition of the popular reality show "Fear Factor." PEP.ph confirmed this news after an interview with the former Philippine Idol host.

I have always liked Ryan as a host and as an actor. He's very smart and charming. I know he'll do good as Pinoy Fear Factor host given his immense talent and awesome personality.

Did you know that the Pinoy version will be shot in Argentina? I can't wait to see my fellow Pinoys take on the challenges in a foreign land. Will they have difficulty adjusting to the climate and surroundings? Will they enjoy the contest? I'm sure these questions and a lot more will get answered soon.

For more juicy details, click this link to the PEP article.

Photo Credit: http://www.starmometer.com

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 05 August 2008 at Tuesday, August 05, 2008 and is filed under , , .

6 comments

Anonymous  

yes its true...he will be the host..

August 5, 2008 at 2:58 PM
Anonymous  

It has been a while since he had his last hosting stint...I agree with you..let's see his performance as a host in the coming days. =)

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'll make sure to visit your site as soon as I have the chance. =) I always make it a point to return the love given to my blog. =)

August 5, 2008 at 11:45 PM
Anonymous  

sang channel naman yan ineng? matumbasan kaya ng Pinoy Fear Factor ang Orig?

August 5, 2008 at 11:53 PM
Anonymous  

hola! wow can't wait to watch that too!!!

August 6, 2008 at 12:24 AM

@manilenya: channel 2 po...ahm ewan ko lng kung mging sing lakas ng orig ang Pinoy version..but i hope they do well. Good luck to them! :)

August 7, 2008 at 8:40 AM

@ate jan: hola, muchas gracias for visiting my blog.hehehe. yeah, i can't wait, too.

P.S. malapit lang ba sa mexico ang argentina? :)

August 7, 2008 at 8:42 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails