We played various sports (table tennis, billiards-just the boys, beach volleyball-it was my first time to try the sport and I really had fun) the whole day in between meal times. I also found a starfish lying (or was it buried?) on the sand and saw a jellyfish swimming in the water when we went out to the beach. And yes, we took several photos as expected.
What's a better way to end summer than another fun outing? I'm so glad to have had a wonderful summer filled with outings in different awesome places in the country. I'm really grateful I was blessed with wonderful people who always go the extra mile to make me happy. Thank God for them.
Now that summer's over, I look forward to the rainy season with a big smile and a positive attitude. Tira-tira! :D
What's a better way to end summer than another fun outing? I'm so glad to have had a wonderful summer filled with outings in different awesome places in the country. I'm really grateful I was blessed with wonderful people who always go the extra mile to make me happy. Thank God for them.Now that summer's over, I look forward to the rainy season with a big smile and a positive attitude. Tira-tira! :D
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 06 June 2008
at Friday, June 06, 2008
and is filed under
Camarines Sur,
Philippine Islands,
Philippine Provinces,
Summer 2008,
Summer Adventures
.




