Fly to Busuanga with SEAIR  

Posted by edelweiza in , , , , ,

Image Source: http://www.virtualtourist.com

I've never been to Palawan. If there would be a place to which I could have the opportunity to go, I want it to be Busuanga. Why? Because the mere mention of the island is music to my ears. I've heard and read a lot of beautiful things about Busuanga: the game reserve, the wildlife sanctuary, the freshwater lakes, the beaches and beach coves, the hot springs, the wrecks around Coron Bay, the people, and the list goes on and on.


A trip to Busuanga is definitely adventurous and life-changing. And what's a better way to appreciate the natural beauty of a place than with the company of people close to your heart? If given the chance, I'd love to go there with my family and friends.

It's a good thing more and more airlines are offering flights to Busuanga today. One of them is South East Asian Airlines (SEAIR) that now flies daily to Busuanga via its Dornier 328 (a state-of-the-art 32-seater twin engine turboprop aircraft). What makes it more exciting is that SEAIR has reduced travel time from more than an hour to just 35 minutes, giving travelers more time to fix their iteneraries. And guess what, SEAIR is giving away six gift certificates to one lucky person through a raffle contest. So, what are you waiting for? Follow the link and get a chance to win a dream vacation! I just did.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 08 June 2008 at Sunday, June 08, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails