Who says gardening requires vast space both indoor and outdoor? In our Cavite abode, my dad keeps a small vegetable garden in our front yard while my mom tends to several flowering plants. Actually, she was even texting me the other day to buy some outdoor planters for her new plant acquisitions.
Gardening is a therapeutic activity; plants add aesthetic value to homes and our surroundings. Which is why I encourage my parents to plant more vegetables and flowering plants. I even told my mom to keep plants inside our house for fresh oxygen supply. I promised to buy some indoor planters for this.
Though these plant materials do not necessarily come cheap, I think it would be a good investment to get an indoor planter or an outddor planter every once in a while. This way, we could keep more plants and help the environment in our own little way.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Gardening is a therapeutic activity; plants add aesthetic value to homes and our surroundings. Which is why I encourage my parents to plant more vegetables and flowering plants. I even told my mom to keep plants inside our house for fresh oxygen supply. I promised to buy some indoor planters for this.
Though these plant materials do not necessarily come cheap, I think it would be a good investment to get an indoor planter or an outddor planter every once in a while. This way, we could keep more plants and help the environment in our own little way.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 18 January 2011
at Tuesday, January 18, 2011
and is filed under
Aesthetics,
Cavite Homes,
Gardening,
Home Improvements,
Indoor Planters,
Outdoor planters,
Planting
.




