We moved into our new rented house here in the city exactly a month ago today. When you've transferred to a new place, you have to inform everyone close to you about it. As for me, I don't tell where I live on the interwebz for privacy and security purposes. If you're my friend, you sure would know this bit of information.
I just hope the mailman doesn't have a hard time locating me. Back in our old rented house, the mailman knows exactly where to bring my packages. I used to be an online shopping addict, you know. I remember the Xend and Air21 guys had been my siblings' friends at some point. Haha.
If you're a friend of mine and want to pay me a visit at home, just give me a text or call. If you're the PR guy, you could always send me a mail to get my new address. Haha. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
I just hope the mailman doesn't have a hard time locating me. Back in our old rented house, the mailman knows exactly where to bring my packages. I used to be an online shopping addict, you know. I remember the Xend and Air21 guys had been my siblings' friends at some point. Haha.
If you're a friend of mine and want to pay me a visit at home, just give me a text or call. If you're the PR guy, you could always send me a mail to get my new address. Haha. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 19 November 2010
at Friday, November 19, 2010
and is filed under
Home and Living,
New Address,
New Home,
Personal Information,
Shipping Address
.




