If there is one project I want done fast for our Cavite home, it would be the installation of ceramic tiles to our floor. We got our house with a roughly cemented floor so I really want to make the shift to ceramic tiles as early as possible. My only problem is that I don’t have the budget for that yet.

What I love about Floor Tiles is that they make the house look neat and clean. Depending on the color and style, they help lighten up the surroundings. They are also easy to maintain and last for a long time.

I’m still undecided though as to what color of floor tiles to get. I like white but from what I saw on the internet the other day, there are actually thousands of colors of floor tiles available today. And one of the factors that make floor tiles stand out as home accessory is the color. I guess I’ll have to ask my parents for color suggestions. After all, it’s them who will be seeing those floor tiles everyday for the rest of their lives.

Home improvement ideas pop out of my mind every now and then so I make sure to document them through blog posts. I hope you like my topic for today.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 09 June 2010 at Wednesday, June 09, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , .

4 comments

EDEL! *squeeze*

Tiles are an excellent idea. Perhaps you could do a room at time. Start with the kitchen perhaps, or family room.

It's a great goal nonetheless. Let us know how much it may cost and start a fund(?) I'm going to use the paypal button to donate to your tile fund soon.

Love ya bunches sister!

June 10, 2010 at 2:01 PM

I'm not rich enough donate to you , but i just can help you click ur ads such nuffnang , google and adgitize.

may d luck with u

June 12, 2010 at 5:36 AM

Me, I also want a ceramic tiles in my home, but hubby didn't like it, coz he says it's slippery, but I still ceramic tiles coz it's durable and nice to look at, someday you'll get one too. :)

June 13, 2010 at 9:09 PM

I just thought lately that I have made mistake in choosing the right color for my kitchen's ceramic tiles. Well, instead of replacing tiles of the whole place, my interior designer friend have design my kitchen cooler than I have expected. Good luck to your project!

June 14, 2010 at 10:07 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails