I'll be leaving for Bohol today to join Edwin and his family for a short vacation. Edwin and his parents flew to Bohol ahead of me. We don't have a hefty itinerary this time, just a visit to the beach. Which particular beach I don't know yet. It could be the one at Virgin Island or the one at Balicasag Island. Whichever it will be, I'm excited.
This is my first out-of-town trip this rainy season. I hope it won't rain when we go the beach. Haha. Also, I hope I won't have problem working freelance while in Bohol. Edwin said Globe's signal isn't so strong there (he's using a Globe Visibility), but still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Have a great weekend, friends! Till our next meeting! :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
This is my first out-of-town trip this rainy season. I hope it won't rain when we go the beach. Haha. Also, I hope I won't have problem working freelance while in Bohol. Edwin said Globe's signal isn't so strong there (he's using a Globe Visibility), but still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Have a great weekend, friends! Till our next meeting! :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 19 June 2010
at Saturday, June 19, 2010
and is filed under
Balicasag Island,
Bohol Accomodations,
Bohol Vacation,
Rainy Season,
Summer Adventures,
Summer Trips,
Travels,
Virgin Island
.




