My parents are both smokers. They have been smoking even before my siblings and I were born into this world. When we moved to Cavite a few weeks ago, I noticed that they don't smoke that often anymore. I welcome this positive development though I'd be happier if they'd totally ditch their vice.

I came across a site called Electronic Cigarette Planet which is dedicated to E cigarettes and its positive benefits to long-time smokers. I read a few articles about Electronic cigarette on the site and concluded E cigarettes could just be the solution to my parents’ smoking. I mean, if I could make them replace their cigarette with an E cigarette, my problem will be solved in an instant. No more worries about them getting truckloads of diseases out of smoking and me spending tons of money for their healthcare. Not that I’m complaining because I’m not. I think I have already prepared myself for that scenario.

E cigarettes are just like normal cigarettes minus the toxins and carcinogens. They look, taste and feel the same. While normal cigarettes burn tobacco leaves, E cigarettes vaporize nicotine which smokers inhale. They even come in several aromatic flavors such as vanilla, chocolate and menthol.

But before all that, I have to know first if my parents will like the idea and if E cigarettes are now available locally or not yet.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 04 May 2010 at Tuesday, May 04, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails