Departures and arrivals are two of the things I look forward to whenever I’m airport-bound. I enjoy waiting for my loved ones’ flights as much as I enjoy waiting for my own. Arrivals and departures may have different meanings but for me, they have the same purpose. That is, to be able to realize the innermost desire to see someone or something that the traveler deems important, special or of high value.

As some of you may have already known, my mom and my younger sister are coming to Manila very soon. As much as I want to be the one to fetch them at the airport, I can't. I have my part-time job to think about. Good thing my brother volunteered to do the task. After he clocks out from the office at 5pm, he said he'd be already free to go to the airport. Problem solved.

Speaking of airport-related stuff, do you get airport transfers when you travel ? If yes, do you prefer private transfers, shared transfers or group transfers? I have asked these questions because I came across European Airport Transfers online a while ago. They provide airport transfers at the best rates to most popular destinations in Europe, my favorite city of Paris included. I haven’t experienced this kind of service in all of my past travels so I’m quite curious on how convenient it is.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 10 April 2010 at Saturday, April 10, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , .

3 comments

sarap magtravel noh? :) miss ko na din magliwaliw ng sumasakay ng plane. kelan kaya ulit? hehe

April 13, 2010 at 5:36 AM

@eRLyN: yep. ako rin, kelan nga kaya. haha. :)

April 13, 2010 at 8:50 AM

My sister-in-law is traveling to Manila this week and thankfully one of her sisters will be at the airport to pick her up. The traffic there is so terrible, good thing your brother was able to go.

April 13, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails