The last time I used a planner was in 2008. It was a Starbucks planner with a nice leather cover. In 2009, I won a Starbucks planner from an online contest but never got around to using it. I remember it was in color blue. Last December, I bought a girly planner online which I intended to use this year. It's a Belle de Jour and I really like its design and features, plus the discount coupons that come with it.

It’s February now but to be honest, I have yet to explore my Belle de Jour planner fully. I just flipped through the pages once to see and feel its various features in the flesh. I also checked the name of the shops printed in the discount coupons and kept a mental note of each of them for future use.

the January journal wihtout any word marks on it...sad
Here are some parts that I like most in my Belle de Jour planner:

Miniature 2010 Goals Board. I only have several goals for this year and most of them are for myself (for my growth as a person and as a professional) and for my family. I like it that you can scribble your goals on this part and get reminded about them each time you open your planner. Somehow, it serves as a sort of motivation.

Self-Help and Empowering Articles. These are tucked in between the journal part. They inspire you to improve yourself and be what you want to be. They come in the form of tips, pointers and even personal advice from successful career women.

Discount Coupons. There are a handful of them inside the planner. These include shops, boutiques, cafes, spas, clinics, skin care centers and recreational facilities, among others. From what I heard, you can get over P10,000 worth of discounts out of them. I must use some, if not all, of these coupons this year to save money.
Here are more features of the Belle de Jour which I find quite useful, too:


I hope to be able to make the best out of my Belle de Jour planner. I really want to be more focus and organized this year. I dunno but I have a feeling there are lots of exciting things in store for me this year of the metal tiger. I am trying to be as optimistic as I can.
Belle de Jour planners are sold for less than P600. You can order them online thru Belle de Jour website at http://belledejourpowerplanner.com/ or get them from leading bookstores in Metro Manila.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

It’s February now but to be honest, I have yet to explore my Belle de Jour planner fully. I just flipped through the pages once to see and feel its various features in the flesh. I also checked the name of the shops printed in the discount coupons and kept a mental note of each of them for future use.

Here are some parts that I like most in my Belle de Jour planner:

Miniature 2010 Goals Board. I only have several goals for this year and most of them are for myself (for my growth as a person and as a professional) and for my family. I like it that you can scribble your goals on this part and get reminded about them each time you open your planner. Somehow, it serves as a sort of motivation.

Self-Help and Empowering Articles. These are tucked in between the journal part. They inspire you to improve yourself and be what you want to be. They come in the form of tips, pointers and even personal advice from successful career women.

Discount Coupons. There are a handful of them inside the planner. These include shops, boutiques, cafes, spas, clinics, skin care centers and recreational facilities, among others. From what I heard, you can get over P10,000 worth of discounts out of them. I must use some, if not all, of these coupons this year to save money.
Here are more features of the Belle de Jour which I find quite useful, too:


I hope to be able to make the best out of my Belle de Jour planner. I really want to be more focus and organized this year. I dunno but I have a feeling there are lots of exciting things in store for me this year of the metal tiger. I am trying to be as optimistic as I can.
Belle de Jour planners are sold for less than P600. You can order them online thru Belle de Jour website at http://belledejourpowerplanner.com/ or get them from leading bookstores in Metro Manila.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 05 February 2010
at Friday, February 05, 2010
and is filed under
2010 Belle de Jour,
2010 Life Goals,
Belle de Jour Planners,
Career Goals,
Girly Planner Designs,
Most Ideal Planners for 2010,
Organizers,
Time Management
.




