I learned about this sad news just a while ago after attempting to register to Globe's Immortaltxt promo. I'm not much into texting and I just use my texts sparingly so you can imagine the benefits I get from it. Not only do I save money (P10 for each Immortaltxt transaction), I also get the most out of my texts since they don't expire. Here's the exact auto-generated reply I got from Globe:

"Sorry, the IMMORTALTXT promo has ended effective 2/16/10. You are not charged for this transaction. You can also try SULITXT, P15 for 100 texts to Globe/TM valid for one day. Just text SULITXT15 to 8888 to register."

immortaltext

I wonder what got into the head of Globe to end this promo which I am sure, has been regularly used by Globe subscribers nationwide. Which also got me asking, how immortal really is immortal?


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 16 February 2010 at Tuesday, February 16, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails