I'm trying out a new online income opportunity for bloggers now (clue: it starts with an A!) and I'm still undecided if I should stay as a publisher or try advertising in its network. I heard a lot of positive reviews from bloggers about this advertising network and I feel I have a place there.
Okay, I think I'm decided now. I'll give it a shot once and for all. $14 is quite cheap for a month's worth of advertising space, right? In exchange to that, I get more traffic for this blog and possibly make some money out of it. While being an advertiser, I could also continue being a publisher (as I understand it) earning from what I write in this blog and the clicks I give to those ads by other bloggers in the advertising network.
If this stake in advertising proves to be beneficial to me and this blog, I'll continue being an advertiser. And if not, I'll go back to being just a publisher.
Wish me luck, people. :)
P.S. I'll disclose the name of the advertising network I'm talking about and share more about my experience there in the coming days.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Okay, I think I'm decided now. I'll give it a shot once and for all. $14 is quite cheap for a month's worth of advertising space, right? In exchange to that, I get more traffic for this blog and possibly make some money out of it. While being an advertiser, I could also continue being a publisher (as I understand it) earning from what I write in this blog and the clicks I give to those ads by other bloggers in the advertising network.
If this stake in advertising proves to be beneficial to me and this blog, I'll continue being an advertiser. And if not, I'll go back to being just a publisher.
Wish me luck, people. :)
P.S. I'll disclose the name of the advertising network I'm talking about and share more about my experience there in the coming days.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 15 January 2010
at Friday, January 15, 2010
and is filed under
Blog Advertising Networks,
Blogging for Money,
Make Money Online,
Make Money Resources,
Online Breadwinner,
Online Income Opportunities
.




