It's a new year and as expected, new rules apply. The same applies to holidays in the Philippines. Last year, I wasn't much into travel. I got busy attending to more important things that my out-of-town trips became limited and impossible to some extent. Yes, even if I was itching to do so. But this year will be different. I plan to try new things, go to more places and meet more people. You bet, traveling is the answer to all of this.
Of all the places I want to visit, Batanes and Palawan are the closest to my heart. I really wanna explore these tourist destinations that are known for their natural beauty. This year, I wanna go nature-tripping and I think they're perfect for it.
And to get me started, I got myself a list of the declared holidays in my beloved country. Also known as Proclamation No. 1841, the list is mainly composed of regular holidays, special non-working holidays and additional non-working holidays. It can be noted though that the holiday dates for two Muslim celebrations (Eid'l Fitr and Edil Adha) aren't known yet. They will be decided on by the Office of the Muslim Affairs based on the lunar calendar that they follow and so we'll have to wait.
Here is the list of holidays in the Philippines for 2010 for your reference, and mine.
Happy travel planning! :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Of all the places I want to visit, Batanes and Palawan are the closest to my heart. I really wanna explore these tourist destinations that are known for their natural beauty. This year, I wanna go nature-tripping and I think they're perfect for it.
And to get me started, I got myself a list of the declared holidays in my beloved country. Also known as Proclamation No. 1841, the list is mainly composed of regular holidays, special non-working holidays and additional non-working holidays. It can be noted though that the holiday dates for two Muslim celebrations (Eid'l Fitr and Edil Adha) aren't known yet. They will be decided on by the Office of the Muslim Affairs based on the lunar calendar that they follow and so we'll have to wait.
Here is the list of holidays in the Philippines for 2010 for your reference, and mine.
Happy travel planning! :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 03 January 2010
at Sunday, January 03, 2010
and is filed under
2010 Philippine Holidays,
Batanes Adventures,
Best Travel Plans,
Declared Holidays,
Palawan Adventures,
Pinoy Travel Guide
.




