It's that time of the year again when homes get filled with laughter, food, presents and family members with unassuming smile and a joyful spirit. Have a merry Christmas and happy 2010 to all!
My dad, sister and I will be celebrating Christmas in Laguna. We will be joining my aunt and my cousin there. Though we're away with my mom, another sister and brother, I know it's gonna be as happy and complete as it can get.
May your Christmas be filled with joy, peace and blessings, a wishful greetings from my family to yours. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
My dad, sister and I will be celebrating Christmas in Laguna. We will be joining my aunt and my cousin there. Though we're away with my mom, another sister and brother, I know it's gonna be as happy and complete as it can get.
May your Christmas be filled with joy, peace and blessings, a wishful greetings from my family to yours. :)
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 25 December 2009
at Friday, December 25, 2009
and is filed under
Christmas Greetings,
Christmas Holidays,
Happy 2010,
Occasions
.




