Another long weekend is awaiting Pinoys. This is because September 21, 2009 has recently been declared by MalacaƱang as a National Holiday in observance of the Eid'l Fitr which marks the end of the fasting of Ramadan.So what are your plans for your three-day weekend (September 19 to 21, 2009)?

As for me, I'll try to get as much rest as I can. During the past few days, I have been swamped with work. It's a good feeling to know that soon I'll have a three-day weekend which I can spend freely on whatever things I want to do. :)

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 11 September 2009 at Friday, September 11, 2009 and is filed under , , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails