This one made my day. A video of Jollibee and KFC mascots dancing to the tune of Nobody by Wondergirls. I saw it on Twitter and thought of sharing it here. The video was originally uploaded by dmolemaster. Watch it after the jump and find out who the better dancer was...
Now I wonder how they were able to get the two mascots dance together. I wonder, too, if the managers of the two fast food restaurants knew about it. Haha.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Now I wonder how they were able to get the two mascots dance together. I wonder, too, if the managers of the two fast food restaurants knew about it. Haha.
If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 30 September 2009
at Wednesday, September 30, 2009
and is filed under
Dance Showdowns,
Fast Food Restaurants,
Jollibee,
KFC,
Mascots,
Nobody,
Twitter,
Wondergirls
.




