Dental Crowns and the Importantce of Dental Health  

Posted by edelweiza in , , ,

The importance of dental health cannot be overemphasized. I’m fortunate to have a mother who values dental health as much as she values our overall well-being. I remember when I was a kid and I’d get a toothache, my mom would take me to the dentist immediately to have my aching tooth checked. I’d usually end up sitting on the dental chair for either an extraction or a prophylaxis.

Now that I’m a grown-up, the dental practice that my mom started continues. But as the breadwinner in the family, I’m now the one who takes my siblings to the dentist when the situation calls for it. Just last year, my dad needed some mouth restoration due to a cracked tooth and so he had to go to the dentist. He was advised by the dentist to return the next week for a crown installation.

A crown is a prosthetic placed over a cracked tooth to create a natural look and enhance its durability. It was a bit costly but when it is dental health that is at risk, we should never think twice. If you want to get more ideas on dental crowns, check out San Diego dental crowns. It’s actually a complete dental care provider and one of the best when it comes to dental care according to my childhood friend who’s know based in the United States.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 02 September 2009 at Wednesday, September 02, 2009 and is filed under , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails