Good News and Blessings  

Posted by edelweiza in , , , ,

Good news perk us up, especially if it favors us or someone we love. Blessings make us happy and grateful, which is why we always want to receive them. Today, I got some good news and blessings which I think are worth sharing in this blog. Forgive my shallowness. My heart is just overflowing with joy right now.

1. My brother has just landed a job. Yes, after two months of waiting, the job opportunity presented itself to my dear brother. We didn't expect so much this time, and I guess that helped. His training starts tomorrow and we're all very excited. His official duty starts on September 1. He'll be working for the government, just like his dear sister (that's me!). Now, that makes the working adults in our household two. Perfect!

On a related note, does that mean I won't be the breadwinner anymore?

2. More tasks at one of my part-time jobs. I can't believe it. I've been receiving more and more tasks from one of my part-time jobs. It must be because they are satisfied with my work or there's just too much work for them at present. No matter what the real reason is, I'm glad that I'm getting more opportunities to earn extra income. God is good.

3. Edwin got promoted. He's now the OIC of their office. The details on salary increase isn't clear yet, though. What's certain is that things are getting brighter for him this year. I'm a proud girlfriend.

4. I bought a new pair of black flats. I got it just last night at Glorietta 5 after having attended the Freeway event with Edwin. I like the style of the flats. It's open-toed and the part that holds my feet is garterized for better fit. The purchase was necessary. Period.

Any good news that you want share with me? Let's not think about worries and celebrate life instead. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 19 August 2009 at Wednesday, August 19, 2009 and is filed under , , , , .

8 comments

congratulations, keep your heart open for blessings.

August 19, 2009 at 7:39 PM

@pinay in dutchland: yep, thanks sis. :)

August 19, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Ang galing-galing naman. Congratulations and I'm happy for all the blessings that you're getting. More blessings dear.Ü

August 21, 2009 at 11:19 PM

KudoS! I wish that there will be more blessings to come.. tc!

August 22, 2009 at 10:32 AM

count your blessings and spill the beans :p Thank good Lord :)

August 22, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Congrats! maybe you've been a good girl that's why your are blessed =)

I have good news too... I already have my new online home! Please add www.lalaineski.com to your links. Thanks and more blessings to come! =)

August 23, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Congrats to Danison and Edwin! Ay naku si Edwin, di pa ako iniinterview... Hehehe! This calls for a celebration! Manlibre sana ang dalawang mahalagang lalaki sa buhay mo... na mahalaga na din sa buhay ko! CHEERS!

August 25, 2009 at 7:52 AM

@russ: proud of 'em.thank you!

@burn: i wish the same for all of us... yay! thank you!:)

mee*i: yes dear...definitely. thanks! :)

@lalaine: haha, good girl? hmmm....pde na rin, pero madalas may topak. haha.thanks sis. :)

@nicely: haha. sana nga manlibre sila sa atin. thanks superf! :)

August 25, 2009 at 8:03 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails