Mall of Asia is heavily populated on Sundays. That's an undeniable fact. In the Philippines, Sunday is family day. Filipino families normally have a lunch in the house together and for those with extra money to spare, an out-of-town trip or a visit to their favorite mall.

We just came from Mall of Asia to check out the 17th Diabetes Awareness Week and watch Harry Potter. I didn't expect it to be so crowded, the entire mall I mean. We were literally swimming in a sea of faces. Well, perhaps it was mainly because they had an ongoing end of season sale. If you're a denizen of Mall of Asia, this may be common to you. I'm not a regular visitor of Mall of Asia because it' several kilometers away from where I live. I only go there if I have to meet up with friends or I have some errands to finish.

The good thing about Mall of Asia on Sundays is the abundance of cabs and the better service at the shops. Everyone is extra attentive to your needs, perhaps to not discourage you from going to the mall and more importantly, to ensure bigger profit.

Our visit to Mall of Asia this afternoon was fun despite the heavy volume of people in the entire mall complex. Somehow, this affirms that Mall of Asia is gradually gaining a huge following of its own, which is good. It also affirms that people are still capable of exercising their purchasing power, which is even better for the national economy. So yeah, I therefore conclude that Mall of Asia on Sundays is always a great opportunity to stimulate economic activities and that it never fails to provide a conducive venue for families to bond together and have fun.

When was the last time you visited Mall of Asia?


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 19 July 2009 at Sunday, July 19, 2009 and is filed under , , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails