Change for the Better, Not for the Worse  

Posted by edelweiza in , ,

That is what I usually tell myself whenever I get stuck on a crossroad of things, unable to make a decision. If I am on the verge of changing something within myself, either its a thought or an action, I always think of the implications. I choose what will benefit more people. And if I change, I try to change for the better and not for the worse.

Life is full of changes. As they say, change is the only thing constant in this world. Adapting to changes within and outside of yourself is something that we should do smartly and well. We don't just embrace change, we should figure out how it could affect our life. The effect could be positive or negative, depending on how we'll look at it. But one thing's for sure, we are the master of our thoughts and actions. We can decide for ourselves. We should choose good over evil. We should change for the better, not for the worse.

Ugh, am I making sense here? Pardon my thoughts today. I'm just bored.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 28 July 2009 at Tuesday, July 28, 2009 and is filed under , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails