Did you know that I've never been to another country yet? That's because I don't have the resources to do so (but I love to travel!) and I don't have a passport yet. Yes, a passport. That friggin' booklet where they stamp visas on when you enter foreign territories. Unfortunately, we all need it. At the very least, if we plan to see other countries other than our own.

After six long months of waiting, the wrong entry (first letter on my first name) in my birth certificate has finally been corrected. Apparently, NSO is real. And it's functional. Don't ask me about the procedures NSO had put me into yet. I'll reserve that for another post.

Just the other day, I applied for a new birth certificate from the National Statistics Office (NSO) through my officemate. The NSO staff told him that the processing of my birth certificate will take a couple of days since it falls under "special cases." Perhaps, it's because they will have to update my birth certificate first given the circumstance I just mentioned. I've no problem with that. I can wait.

NSO, if you're listening, I am excited to receive my birth certificate soon. Please don't make me wait too long and thanks in advance. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with The Life of a Breadwinner, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 24 July 2009 at Friday, July 24, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails