I have always wanted to earn a decent income from blogging. I know most bloggers do. That is also one of the reasons why we frequent social networking sites, to get leads on what's the most effective strategy or the fastest way to make money online. Looking for new money making opportunities online is easy if you have blogger friends who share the same passion, that is, to earn from blogging. I am fortunate to have had a handful of blogger friends whom I can ask from when I want a new blog advertising network to join in, when I want a new set of ads displayed on my site, etc, etc. The hard part is keeping your enthusiasm in doing it.

Right now, I accept paid reviews from several blog advertising networks but I see to it that I educate my readers about a product or service and not merely convince them to try or buy these offerings. I also relate them to my life as a breadwinner, or to the life of my friends to which I am connected to, and not just mention them as though I am the marketing manager of these products and service. Also, I make it a point (an advice given to me by a known SEO and blogging consultant) to balance my posts (ratio of non-paid and paid posts).

I know I have a long way to go before I get a decent income from blogging. But at least, when the time comes that I look back, I can proudly say to myself and to the world that I tried it and I never lost anything in trying. :)

Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 19 June 2009 at Friday, June 19, 2009 and is filed under , , , , .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails