dNeero Conversation: Your Hair Speaks a Lot About You  

Posted by edelweiza in , ,

I've heard a couple of times that our hair is our crowning glory. Very true. Actually, hair says a lot about a person. Recently, I learned to take care of my hair well and it's starting to pay off. I just hope I am able to maintain it.



Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted on 05 June 2009 at Friday, June 05, 2009 and is filed under , , .

4 comments

Anonymous  

ow actually, its my all-time problem, i want to maintain long hair but its very costly to have that shiny straight manageable crowning glory! waaaaaaahhhh!

June 5, 2009 at 7:53 PM

I am looking at your page to see your contact form or email address to contact you privately.

I am Luwi of Merkado Network and we are inviting bloggers/site owners (especially filipino bloggers) to our money earning program in Merkado Shopping Network.

For more information, kindly visit http://aff.merkadonetwork.com or contact support@merkadonetwork.com

June 6, 2009 at 4:22 PM

hmmmm...hair does shows a lot of your personal attitude,that's why many women really spend big amount of money just to get that long shiny hair..:)

June 6, 2009 at 9:06 PM

@anonymous: me, too. never maintained a long hair for long. thanks to conditioners, they do wonders to the hair. :)

@luwi: thanks for the offer. will visit your site one of these days. :)

@Beach Philippines: i can't agree more. :)

June 11, 2009 at 1:53 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails