
I've been to Baguio City a couple of times already (work-related and leisure trips) but this time, I went here to join the birthday celebration of a person who holds a special place in my heart. Edwin, my long-time boyfriend, is celebrating his birthday in the City of Pines. I couldn't say no to the urgent request of the birthday boy so this weekend, Baguio is my temporary home and its chilly weather, my companion.
Hours from now, we'll be very busy preparing a special dinner to celebrate Edwin's birthday which actually falls every 5th of October. It'll be an advance celebration I know, but this schedule is the most appropriate for the birthday celebrant and his guests. Anyway, I think what matters most is the fact that we are working hard to please the birthday boy and give him a great time on his special day. :)
Hours from now, we'll be very busy preparing a special dinner to celebrate Edwin's birthday which actually falls every 5th of October. It'll be an advance celebration I know, but this schedule is the most appropriate for the birthday celebrant and his guests. Anyway, I think what matters most is the fact that we are working hard to please the birthday boy and give him a great time on his special day. :)
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 04 October 2008
at Saturday, October 04, 2008
and is filed under
Baguio City,
Birthdays,
Celebrations,
Occassions
.




