
At P25 per serving, Chowking's Crab and Corn Soup is surprisingly delicious. The base ingredients (sweet corn, crab sticks, egg and chopped shallots) join together to produce a string of flavors. The result is a tasty soup that's warm and filling. It's not at all creamy but the stock used is flavorful enough to make me finish the small bowl.
The soup is so good I promised to myself to order it on my next visit to Chowking. I think it's a good starter to Spicy Chicken and Beef Chao Fan and an order of Pork Siomai complete with Chinese Bagoong and Toyomansi. (I'm getting hungry now. Lol.) I don't know with you but I think it's better than other soups offered in some fast food restaurants I know.
Do you like soups? Do you know of soups that are easy to cook and tasty at the same time?
Happy eating...wherever you are. :)




