TheLifeofaBreadwinner Blog is, first and foremost, a tribute to all the breadwinners in the world who are working their asses off so they could put food on the table and provide for the other needs of their families. It will serve as an outlet for me to share my personal thoughts, feelings and ideas as a breadwinner on such things as work, family, goals, time management and other life issues.
I believe that I can't please anybody so expect me to be the real 'me' in my present home in cyberspace. Please feel free to leave comments or link to my site. Chances are, we may become friends in the process.
This blog is a labor of love. Everyone is welcome here. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Get the latest updates on the Life of a Breadwinner by subscribing to my RSS feeds. This entry was posted
on 04 January 2008
at Friday, January 04, 2008
.




